How To Benefit From Low Content Publishing
Have you been looking for a way to generate passive income without having to spend a lot of time building your products or creating a system that funnels in buyers every single day?
If so, then you’ll want to read every word of this special report because I’m about to reveal one of the easiest ways to make money with one of the biggest platforms online: Amazon.
I’m talking about creating low content books that sell like hotcakes!
Low content books include all the following:
- Coloring Books
- Sketch Books
- Composition Books
- Prayer Books
And just about anything else that involves very little-to-no content.
In fact, with low content books you can create one interior template and use it again and again (though you should vary the interiors to cater to specific niches.)
Here’s the beauty of publishing low-content books:
- Low content publishing doesn’t take a lot of time. Once you’ve created your initial inventory of products, you can easily expand on your offers or outsource everything!
- It doesn’t require any previous experience. You can use existing templates that come with commercial-use rights and sell them as your own.
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money to get started. In fact, you may already own everything you need and if not, you can sign up for a free Amazon KDP account.
- It doesn’t require any writing skills whatsoever. Since these are low content books, they are based on lined journal styles rather than any text or graphics.
- You could literally outsource everything and set it on autopilot. How’s that for passive income?
The truth is, with low content publishing, you can get started in less than a couple hours. The learning curve is minimal and once you’ve cut your teeth on the process you can quickly expand your inventory by creating hundreds of additional journals and notebooks.
In fact, you can literally publish low content books in a matter of minutes.
Are you ready to create a profitable business selling low content books that are always in demand?
Let’s get started!
The easiest way to show you what you’ll be creating is to send you over to Amazon so you can see a couple of profitable low content books in action.
Click the “Look Inside” button so you can see what the interior templates look like. Then quickly scan the book description as well.
Here are a few to check out:
Title: My Bible Study Journal
Estimated Monthly Revenue: $2,489.89
Title: The One-Minute Gratitude Journal
Estimated Monthly Revenue: $4, 217.36
Title: Meal Planner: Track & Plan Your Meals
Estimated Monthly Revenue: $2,828.10
Notice how simple those journals are? They feature an attractive cover and a basic interior. Low content books can be as detailed or as simple as you want them to be. In fact, you could create one lined-journal template and upload it again and again with different covers!
And in my examples above, every single one of these low content books are selling for thousands of dollars a month!
This is exactly what you’re going to be doing:
These packages come with private label rights so you can rebrand as your own and sell at your own price point.
Note: I don’t recommend publishing books that are greater than 150 pages as it makes it hard for your customers to write in once they get to the middle due to the type of binding. Amazon currently doesn’t offer spiral-bound books.
- You should aim to publish at least 25-50 low-content books in 30 days. No worries, if this is too much for you to do right away, please feel free to set your own goals.
That’s the key: set a realistic goal and then set aside some time each day to work towards meeting it.
Consistency is key. Even if you only publish 1 low-content book a day, that’s 30 books by the end of your first month!
- Create attractive, attention-grabbing covers that target specific niche markets, along with high-quality, professional interiors/templates. Your covers won’t always be pretty or even polished, but they will instantly stand out to a segment of your niche.
- Note: Uploading simple lined journals is a great way to start, but if you really want to boost your income you’ll want to invest in professional interiors that provide customizable layouts.
- Write keyword-centric blurbs for every book you publish. These will be filled with relevant and targeted keywords that will pull in traffic and help you connect with the right audience of buyers.
- Once you’ve seen a few sales, identify your bestsellers and focus on creating more of them. Build a brand around a “series” of themed low content books and maximize your income!
Next, let’s look at the best pricing strategy for your low content books.
Choosing The Right Price Point For Low Content Books
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to pricing your low content books.
The key is to analyze similar low-content markets in your niche, create a complete profile of your niche market which includes the average price point of books in that category, and then set yours accordingly.
Don’t be afraid to play around with different price points.
There’s no harm in trying out varying prices because if you don’t find they’re selling, adjust the price and test again!
Want to know how to stand out, even in crowded markets?
Doing this one thing will help you establish a brand and make a connection with potential customers so you can win them over 😉
Offer them even more value for FREE!
These are simple, yet powerful ways you can add value to your products to immediately boost sales. I’m talking about:
- Offering customers an eBook version of your product as a free bonus.
- Send them a secret download link to a special printable that they can download.
- Give them an auxiliary component that enhances the value of your low-content book, such as a printable “to do” list that works perfectly with the yearly planner you’re selling.
Neither of those things costs you a dime, but it will help you stand out on the marketplace so you can build a loyal tribe of customers.
Now, you’re probably wondering how you can deliver these special bonuses to customers who purchase your products.
After all, Amazon doesn’t provide you with any customer data. This is where the importance of building a mailing list comes into play!
A mailing list is one of the most important tools in every publisher’s arsenal. With a list of targeted subscribers, you’re able to connect with your customer base instantly every time you publish a new book!
To start building your list, just sign up for a mailing list account here: Active Campaign
Active Campaign is a powerful mailing list provider that make it easy for you to create laser-targeted newsletters. Their rates are also very affordable, and you can upgrade your plan as you grow your list.
If you want to know more about Low Content Publishing as an online business, then please check out the featured resource below for a free detailed report; download, read it and take action 😊